Thursday, June 6, 2013

THE GRADUATE!!!

CONGRATS TO MY SON THE GRADUATE! As his mother I am overwhelmed with joy, and tears of sadness. My baby is not a baby anymore. I am experiencing a flood of emotions but if I had to sum them up in one word it would be AMBIVALENCE... I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm proud, I'm scared. My one and only true love is leaving the nest.




My son is wearing off white Polo linen slacke and vest.

Hubby is wearing white Sean Jean linen shirt and slacks


As I asked my son to snap this picture he says "this day is not about you" LOL!
I'm wearing off white linen blazer and polka dot top from Carson's, black slacks from target,
 necklace & bracelet from JCP.


2 comments:

  1. lol Day Day look scared himself... and tell him it is about you.. he stole your shine all his life.. so your moment to shine as a proud sucessful mother great job sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of you look very nice...congratulations to yoir son and you did a great job by making him the young man he is...and the rest I agree with the first comment..lol....you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete