Sunday, September 8, 2013

Feminine Sporty





 

I love the feminine sporty look such as sweatpants & heels. It adds an element of surprise. If you haven't noticed I am all for comfort sex appeal.
                                                                   I am wearing....
                                                       Lace Moto Jacket from~ Target
                                                                 Sweatpants~ Target
                                                                Silk Blouse ~ Target
                                                             Leopard Wristlet~ Limited
                                        

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have had 2 pr of these pants blk and taupe but I hadn't worn them because I had no idea how to get away with it but that outfit is cute, perfect for a date night. Now, I need those shoes...

    ReplyDelete